- City Bus Tours
- Cruise Tours
- Guided tours
- Discount Cards
- Paris at Night
- Combo Tickets
Hop on Hop off Cruise
With the Hop on Hop off Cruise you can enjoy a nice boat trip and combine it with visiting the most famous attractions and museums of the city as all the 8 stops on the route are located near the main disctricts and monuments in Paris.
This cruise shows you a different view of Paris and is an original way of getting about in Paris.
- Tour Eiffel - Port de la Bourdonnais.
- St-Germain-des-Prés - Quai Malaquais. Near the Institut de France, the Paris of artists and intellectuals.
- Jardin des Plantes - Close to Pont d'Austerlitz.
- Louvre - Between Pont Royal and Pont du Carrousel.
- Musée d'Orsay - Quai de Solférino.
- Notre-Dame - Quai de Montebello.
- Hotel de Ville - Close to Pont d'Arcole.
- Champs-Elysées - Close to Pont Alexandre III.
You can choose a one day or two day pass to get on and off the boat as you please!
free for children under 3 years
child price - under 16 years
September 7th - March 26th: 10am - 7pm, every 25 minutes
March 27th - September 6th: 10am - 9:30pm, every 20 minutes
Port de la Bourdonnais
Tickets are valid all year! Make sure you can skip the line by buying your tickets at Ticketbar!