- City Bus Tours
- Cruise Tours
- Guided tours
- Discount Cards
- Paris at Night
- Combo Tickets
$142,46 $138,17Order Now
Paris Pass – Save you time and money
The Paris Pass is your one stop shop for everything you need for a fantastic trip to Paris. It’s a specially designed sightseeing package that provides you with everything you need to discover the city. The package is a bit like an ‘all you can eat’ buffet - once you’ve bought your Paris Pass, you don’t have to pay to get into any of the attractions covered by the pass. The more sights you see, the more money you save.
Included in your Paris Pass package is:
• Paris Museum Pass – free entrance to over 55 of Paris’ world famous museums and monuments
• Paris Attractions Pass – free entry to Paris’ best attractions including a Seine River Cruise, Musée Grévin, Tour Montparnasse, Paris Opera House, Paris Story, Dali Museum and even a Wine Tasting experience!
• Paris Visite Travelcard – free unlimited travel on the metro, buses and RER within central Paris
• Paris Bus Tour - Free Les Cars Rouge hop-on-hop-off bus tour of Paris for one day
• Skip The Lines – at a selection of the busiest museums and attractions in Paris
• 120+ page Guidebook – a detailed guide to all of the sights and landmarks in Paris including a map and directions as well as loads of helpful tips and hints
• Special Offers – exclusive offers at shops and restaurants in central Paris
You don’t need to visit all of the 60+ attractions on the Paris Pass to save money. In fact, visit just a few attractions per day, and you will be saving! On top of the huge savings at attractions, each Paris Pass package comes with a detailed Paris Guidebook. You have a 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
After activation your Paris Pass remains valid for the duration that you have purchased. It is valid on consecutive days. At the end of the validity period, it will no longer entitle you to free entry at attractions or transport.
It is important to note that a ‘day’ is based on a calendar day, so should you use your pass at 4pm on Monday, Monday is counted as day one of your pass usage.
The Paris Museum Pass part of your package can be used for multiple entries to the attractions which are part of that for the duration of your pass. The Paris Pass attractions may only be visited once.
This voucher can be redeemed at:
Paris Pass Desk, 74 Rue de Cléry, 75002, Paris
Sentier - Take exit "Sortie 1, rue de Sentier"
Monday - Friday: 10.00am - 3.30pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10.00am - 1.00pm
Half day opening: 10.00am - 1.00pm:
Easter Monday (28th March)
Ascension Day (5th May)
VE Day (8th May)
Whit Monday (16th May)
Bastille Day (14th July)
Assumption (15th August)
All Saint’s Day (1st November)
Armistice Day (11th November)
Easter Sunday (27th March)
Labour Day (1st May)
Christmas Day (25th December)
New Year’s Day (1st January)
Buy your Paris Pass online and skip the long waitinglines!
$142,46 Save $4,28