$73,05 Save $7,97
Versailles by Bus
In this bus tour, you will cross the western districts of Paris before taking the motorway to the Palace of Versailles. In the Palace of Versailles, you will have free time on your own to stroll through the Palace of Versailles gardens and visit the State Apartments as well as the King's and Queen's bedrooms and the Hall of Mirrors.
Individual audio-guides will be given to you in the Palace to learn about its history.
* Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
* Entrance to Versailles Palace.
* Audio-guides available in the Palace
* This tour is not suitable to clients with walking difficulties, and pushchairs are forbidden inside Versailles palace.
* Pictures without flash are permitted inside the palace.
* Avoid to reserve your visit Tuesdays morning as Versailles palace is overcrowded.
Timetable Audioguided Tour:
Summer and Winter : Everyday except Monday, May 1, July 21, December 25, January 1, the 1st Sunday of the month during winter, and other special events
Summer: 8.15 AM / 2.00 PM
Winter: 8:45 AM / 2:00 PM
Departure & Return
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris (Pyramides Agency)
Duration: 04:00 h
From April 1 to October 28th, the entrance fees to the gardens are NOT INCLUDED:
*Days of « FOUTAIN DISPLAY»: Saturdays and Sundays from April 5th to October 26th + April 18th + May 8th + May 29th + August 15th.
*Days of « MUSICAL GARDENS »: Tuesdays from April 1st to May 13rd and from July 1st to October 28th