- City Bus Tours
- Cruise Tours
- Guided tours
- Discount Cards
- Paris at Night
- Combo Tickets
Highlights in Paris Bike Tour
With our Paris Highlights Tour we've taken the time to plan a route that allows you to see all of the French capital's most amazing sights in less than 3 hours!
Obviously, when visiting Paris, landmarks like the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre are definitely going to feature on your ‘must-see' list but there's also a lot more to this city, something that our expert tour guides will be only too happy to share with you and your group.
This sightseeing tour by bike also covers sights such as the Hotel de Ville, main parts of the Seine, Notre Dame and much, much more. And don't worry, we know cycling can be hard work and we'll make sure we have time to stop for a coffee to allow you and your group to soak up the amazing architecture on offer.
What can you expect?
- A fun way of exploring Paris
- See more in less time
- Easy Online Booking
- Cycle with an English speaking guide local
- Notre Dame, the Eiffel tower and the Louvre
Departure time: daily at 10.15 and 15:00
Departure point: Arc de Triomph (Avenue Foch 8, Paris)
Duration: 3 hours
- Child seats: Yes, up to 22 kg, €15,- Book in advance.
- Children's bikes: No. Minimum age is 12 years
- Kids between 22 kg and 12 years are not able to join the tour
- Tandems: No
- Electric bikes: No