- City Bus Tours
- Cruise Tours
- Guided tours
- Discount Cards
- Paris at Night
- Combo Tickets
Secret Paris - Guided Bike Tour
What better way to discover the real heart of Paris than a Secret Bike Tour, led by a friendly English-speaking guide!
Realising most travellers seek out touristy areas for themselves, we've taken time to create a tour, one focused specifically on the hidden back streets and romantic arrondisements of Paris that most people don't have time to see. Our Secret Bike Tour is one of our most popular tours and we are sure you will be amazed by how much we cover in only 3 hours - but that's the benefit of travelling by bike!
Our expert guides will of course explain everything you might want to know about the famous sites we pass on the way. The main objective however, is to lose yourself in the romantic charm of this beautiful city and everything it has to offer. This tour is a fantastic way to find out which parts of the city you really want to spend time with and at the end of tour our guides will be only too happy to recommend you a list of more similar places to visit during your stay.
- Several mosques and churches
- Jardin du Luxembourg
- Arènes du Letece
- Beautiful parcs
- Half way through the tour we'll stop for a cup of coffee so you really start to feel like a local
What can you expect?
- Discover and unravel the hidden Paris in 3 hours
- Cycle with an English speaking guide
- Safe and fun and eco-friendly day out
- Combine Paris' top attractions & hidden delights
Departure time: Tue - Sun at 14:00
Departure point: Arc de Triomph (8 Avenue Foch, Paris)
Duration: 3 hours
- Child seats: Yes, up to 22 kg, €15,- Book in advance.
- Children's bikes: No. Minimum age is 12 years
- Kids between 22 kg and 12 years are not able to join the tour
- Tandems: No
- Electric bikes: No