- City Bus Tours
- Cruise Tours
- Guided tours
- Discount Cards
- Paris at Night
- Combo Tickets
Visit Paris on foot and by boat
Because all monuments visited on this excursion are located along the Seine, Ticketbar suggests using an unusual means of transportation- the river shuttle.
The day starts off with a guided visit of the main rooms and masterpieces of the Louvre Museum. Then, the shuttle takes you to the Eiffel Tower where lunch is served in the unique setting of the new restaurant on the 1st floor of the Tower.
Then, you will get on the river shuttle again to go to the Notre-Dame Cathedral. You will get a guided tour of this gothic work of art built between 1163 and 1345.
* River shuttle on the Seine River
* Entrance tickets for the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
* Lunch (2 dishes + drinks included) at the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" on the 1st floor
* Guided visit of the Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame Cathedral
* Entrance tickets - priority access - for the Louvre Museum
* Our excursion ends at Notre-Dame. If you wish, you can buy an extra ticket directly on site to visit the towers in search of Quasimodo!
Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday except 1st Sunday of each month, December 25, January 1 and special events
Departure time: 9.30 am
Departure: 214 rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris
Return: Notre Dame Cathedral
Your ticket will be sent within 24 hours in a separate e-mail.